With her love of creativity, Annie wrote a book entitled Anything Is a Project to assess you in completing your project on time and within budget. Through this book, you will discover a simple three-step strategy on how to complete your project successfully so that you live the life you always wanted.
Challenges are inevitable. Furthermore, this training programme will assist you in addressing the root causes to stop them from reoccurring. It helps you have confident to work on achieving your dream project.
Many people are not happy with their current jobs. This situation leads to many implications including MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS!!
In fact, individuals and businesses put more effort on performance and financial gain and neglecting how people feel about their work. This situation leads to lack of focus, decrease in productivity, health implications and eventually to delays and failures. In this book, Annie shows you, by applying a simple three-step strategy, how to achieve your career, business or dream goal project successfully so that you LIVE A HAPPIER, MORE SUCCESSFUL AND HEALTHIER LIFE.
You will learn:
- How to define with clarity what you want to achieve
- How to identify the root causes of your challenges and address them.
- How to outline, plan, implement and complete your project on time and within budget
- How to reduce stress and boost productivity.
This book contains:
- Interactive Activities
- Coaching techniques in Personal Development, Business and Project management
- Easy steps for your ultimate success and happiness
Life Quality Improvement Coaching offers you a project management coaching programme that is a full package, taking you from the beginning of what you want to achieve to your project completion. This book and the programme are for you whether you are experienced in project management or not, and if:
- You are unhappy with your current job.
- You have challenges that are stopping you from making your dreams or ideas come true.
- You are struggling to move your business to the next level.
- You want to move to the next level.
- You are an experienced or new project manager building your team.
She is a Co – Author of The Applied, Knowledge and Work-based oriented Project Management Coaching Framework (AKW-PMCF) published by the Journal of Modern Project Management. The framework is useful for professional coaches and project managers acting as coaches to their team members in coping with stress due to project demands.