This is a simplified Project Management Plan. It is easy to use whether you are experienced or inexperienced in project management. It is really handy for entrepreneurs to be in control of their many projects they are conducting to move their businesses to the next level.
With this template you will:
1. Define clearly what you want to achieve
2. Justify the business need of your project (or your personal needs)
3. Set SMART objectives
4. Put boundaries by stating the activities you will or not perform to avoid working on unnecessary tasks that will lead to waste of time and resources
5. Have a clear description of the project outcome that you expect on project completion.
6. Establish the project success criteria (How you will know that your project is a success)
7. Have a clear picture of your core team and other key people you will work with including their names and specific role and responsibilities in the project. You will know who does what and putting you in total control.
8. Identify potential risks that can have an impact on your project and prepare how you will respond to it if the risk occurs.
9. Have the complete plan of action with list of tasks to be performed, how long each task will take to complete, who will perform the task.
10. Estimate the costs and create the budget for your project.
11. Set up the communication plan and reporting to put everyone involved on the same page.
The PROJECT PLANNING is like a road map that gives the project a direction. It covers the project phases and all the activities, tasks and the time and milestones to complete each task.
It also determines the resources needed in terms of labour and cost of each task to be performed.
You can add more TEMPLATES or reduce according to your needs.
The templates include: